Designing and deploying water and energy conservation kits to your utility customers can be a daunting task for any sized utility. General Pacific's fulfillment services department can help by managing all aspects of the project for you!
GenPac can handle the warehousing, packaging, and deployment of your conservation packages as well as helping you to select the best possible materials to include in your conservation kits. Our conservation professionals have experience in managing and deploying fulfillment projects while helping to reduce the costs and labor for the utility.
Click the link below and learn more about how General Pacific's fulfillment professionals can help customize and manage your conservation fulfillment projects today!
Looking to setup a website online to help promote conservation products to your utility's customers? We can help with our GPCommerce web solutions.
Looking for residential conservation products like shower heads, CFLs, and water heaters? Check out our conservation products site for residential customers at gpconservation.com.
Due to the global movement to protect our planet’s natural resources and environment, consumers are looking for new ways to lower their energy consumption every day.
ConvectAir heaters are an excellent home heating device, built to bring energy savings and peace of mind to home owners. ConvectAir is more than just another heater.
- General Pacific Hosts Free Tank and Tankless Gas Water Heater Training – November 8th
- General Pacific is Celebrating 10 Years of Selling Rheem® Marathon® Water Heater Products!
- General Pacific To Host Friedrich Ductless Mini-Split Training Webinar Sept. 25th
- Solar Thermal Technical Training October 9-12, 2012 Presented by General Pacific
- Special Invitation to GE GeoSpring Heat Pump Water Heater Training