Every metering shop has the problem of what to do with old meters once they are retired from the field. This problem plagues both water and electric utilities every time they change out a new meter. Most metering shops let old meters occupy space in their warehouse or storage yards until finally paying another company to take them away.
The General Pacific Meter Recycling Program is designed to help provide a solution to this problem that is environmentally friendly while still allowing customers to get a financial return on the old equipment. The program is also free for customers to participate, sign up today!
The Electrical Utility Distributors Association provides all of its members with access to emergency stock and provides extra purchasing power with manufacturers.
QuickShip allows users to order material online from General Pacific as well as track existing orders, view sales history and open invoice information. Sign up today and access your account online!
Due to the global movement to protect our planet’s natural resources and environment, consumers are looking for new ways to lower their energy consumption every day.
ConvectAir heaters are an excellent home heating device, built to bring energy savings and peace of mind to home owners. ConvectAir is more than just another heater.
- General Pacific Hosts Free Tank and Tankless Gas Water Heater Training – November 8th
- General Pacific is Celebrating 10 Years of Selling Rheem® Marathon® Water Heater Products!
- General Pacific To Host Friedrich Ductless Mini-Split Training Webinar Sept. 25th
- Solar Thermal Technical Training October 9-12, 2012 Presented by General Pacific
- Special Invitation to GE GeoSpring Heat Pump Water Heater Training